COVID-19 Update: Bob Fox & Billy Mitchell

Following discussions with the promoter, we have taken the difficult decision to postpone Bob Fox & Billy Mitchell indefinitely until we are able to reopen the venue to its full capacity.

All ticket holders will be refunded automatically, and our ticketing providers will be processing these over the next few days.

We hope to be able to reopen the space to its full as soon as is safe.