With our first test event happening this evening, and with the venue looking to reopen fully in the coming weeks – here is all the latest information.
Just a couple of things that we’d like to mention ahead of the showing:
– Please ensure you arrive to The Studio by 7.10pm ready for a safety announcement and theatre doors to open at 7.15pm.
– We will call everyone row by row to manage a safe and swift entry to the building. If you need to use the toilet before this time, please use the toilets located within the main block.
– Barcodes will be displayed on doors and areas around the building for you to be able to scan with the new NHS Test and Trace app.
– Please bring your tickets with you, and have them ready for scanning.
– Please ensure you wear your masks while you are walking around the building, through the foyer to your seats or to the toilets. Medical exemptions do apply, but please let the team know if you are affected by these.
– Once seated, please ensure you remain there unless you need to visit the toilet.
– Toilets are x2 at a time.
– The Bar will not be open to serve drinks, however you may order your pre-showing/interval drinks and snacks ahead of time by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your seat number, what refreshments you’d like and whether you’d like them pre-showing, at the interval (or both!). These will be brought to you at the appropriate time and payment taken via contactless.
– Following the showing please REMAIN IN YOUR SEATS until you are asked to vacate. This will ensure a smooth and socially distanced exit from the venue.
– Glass boxes and bins will be left by the doors, we ask that you take your rubbish with you or dispose of it in the bins/boxes provided.
– We will be sending you a feedback form, which we would kindly ask that you fill out as soon as possible, so we can refine any of our processes ahead of future events. All those that fill these in, will be sent a free drinks voucher for use at a future event.
We hope you enjoy the film, and we really can’t wait to see you and be in ‘The Room Where it Happens’.
Water (Still & Sparkling) – £1
Magners Original – £3
Bulmers Original – £3
Bulmers Red – £3
Corona – £3
Bira Moretti – £3
Heineken (Can) – £2
San Miguel – £3
Becks – £3
Coke & Diet Coke – £1
J2O Orange – £2
J2O Apple – £2
J20 Raspberry – £2
Propercorn Sweet and Salty – £2
Propercorn Salty – £2
Minstrels Share Bag – £2
Maltesers Share Bag – £2
Kit-Kat – £1
Mars Bars – £1