Booking & Seating:
Row G will be reserved exclusively for parties of 4, with parties of 6 needing to split across a zone of 4 and a zone of 2.
Patrons that purchase tickets in a zone of 4 will be moved into the nearest available zone of two. We ask that you respect other patrons and choose your seating with courtesy for those that may wish to book for larger parties.
– Please ensure you arrive to The Studio by 30 minutes prior to performance times ready for a safety announcement and theatre doors to open at 20 minutes prior to curtain-up.
– We will call everyone row by row to manage a safe and swift entry to the building. If you need to use the toilet before this time, please use the toilets located within the main block.
– Barcodes will be displayed on doors and areas around the building for you to be able to scan with the new NHS Test and Trace app.
– Please bring your tickets with you, and have them ready for scanning.
– Please ensure you wear your masks while you are walking around the building, through the foyer to your seats or to the toilets. Medical exemptions do apply, but please let the team know if you are affected by these.
– Once seated, please ensure you remain in your seats unless you need to visit the toilet.
– Toilets are x2 at a time.
– The Bar will not be open to serve drinks, however you may order your pre-showing/interval drinks and snacks ahead of time by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your seat number, what refreshments you’d like and whether you’d like them pre-showing, at the interval (or both!). These will be brought to you at the appropriate time and payment taken via contactless.
– Following the showing please REMAIN IN YOUR SEATS until you are asked to vacate. This will ensure a smooth and socially distanced exit from the venue.
– Glass boxes and bins will be left by the doors, we ask that you take your rubbish with you or dispose of it in the bins/boxes provided.