For the purposes of this document, The Studio also refers to The Petersfield School and the Bohunt Education Trust.
By purchasing a ticket via our website, at the Box Office or via an authorised agency, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions set out below.
Tickets purchased through external events agencies (such as a visiting company using their own ticketing system) are bound by The Studio’s Terms of Admittance. Discounts/offers, exchanges and refunds are not the responsibility of the venue and it is solely up to the promoter/visiting agency.
Terms of Admittance
- We reserve the right to refuse admission or eject in reasonable circumstances such as rowdy, nuisance or violent behaviour without refund.
- For the safety of performers and to minimise disruption, latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance. Admission will involve you walking across the performance space so, in nearly all cases, late admission is unlikely and is at the discretion of the visiting company. A refund is not possible in this circumstance.
- We reserve the right to reseat people should the need arise.
- Pushchairs, Prams and Mobility Scooters will not be admitted into the performance studio and are left at the owner’s risk.
- No audio or visual recording equipment is permitted. Any person found with these may be asked to leave the venue and the recorded material may be destroyed.
- By purchasing a ticket, the ticket holder consents to being shown as members of the audience for any official filming, photography and sound recording (for example – for a promotional video). Where possible, we will notify audiences that they are being filmed via notices displayed on the Foyer Screen.
- All children under 12 must be accompanied by a full paying adult while in the venue (unless with a school group booking).
- Babes in Arms – Tickets are not required for babies under 18 months. Tickets are required for all children that have the ability to take their own seat.
- There may be age restrictions or guidance on specific events. If you would like more information on age suitability for a specific event, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- We reserve the right to make alterations to the published programme and/or cast for reasons beyond its control and cannot guarantee the appearance of any named artist.
- The Studio is not responsible for the content or quality for any visiting events. For more information please contact us on email@example.com
- Due to operating on a school site, smoking is not permitted anywhere on site. Smokers are asked to vacate the site at the front entrance, beyond the blue gates.
Special Offers and Discounts
- Only one discount is available per ticket and proof of eligibility may be required to collect any discounted tickets.
- A special offer will not apply to tickets already booked and are not applicable retrospectively.
- The Studio, reserves the right to withdraw or change the terms of any special offers without notice. We also reserve the right to withdraw an offer/discount/promotion at any time.
- Unless otherwise stated, “Concession” tickets are available to patrons under the age of 16, aged 18 or younger with a valid student ID, or over 65 years of age.
Refunds and Exchanges
- This section refers only to Tickets purchased through The Studio directly. If visiting promoters are running their own ticketing system which is independent to ours, please contact them for their relevant T’s and C’s.
- Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable except in the case of a cancelled event. Please check tickets carefully, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- If an event has been cancelled, the following options will be offered to you:
- Exchange tickets for another/a rearranged performance of the same event.
- Full refund for tickets and other related items included in the order.
- If you are unable to attend a performance, at the discretion of the Studio Manager, we will endeavour to resell your tickets on your behalf. Tickets will be accepted to offer for re-sale on the strict understanding unsold tickets will be sold first. This re-sale service is offered subject to your acceptance that The Studio does not guarantee that any ticket offered for re-sale will find a new purchaser. If a buyer cannot be found, we will not be able to process your refund.
- Tickets are not for re-sale for profit. Any tickets found for sale in internet sites will be forfeited, the tickets void, and no refund will be given.
- At the discretion of the Box Office, we will replace lost or destroyed tickets free of charge.
- We are happy to make ticket exchanges as long as these are made up to 24 hours before a production and is only available for the same production or event. Exchanges to other performances at The Studio are made at the discretion of the Studio Manager and cannot be guaranteed.
- When exchanging tickets: if the new ticket price exceeds the cost of the original order, the remaining cost will have to be paid. If the new tickets are cheaper, the exchange is made with the understanding that The Studio cannot refund the difference.
- When making a booking with The Studio your personal information will be stored on the Box Office computer system. By making a booking you consent to your personal information being stored in accordance with the Data Protection Acts. You will be asked if this information may be used to keep you informed about forthcoming productions or developments at The Studio (by joining our mailing list).
- Customer booking information (excluding credit card details) may be shared with external agencies for the purpose of analysis. The Studio will take all reasonable steps to ensure the security of data within this process.
- The Studio is committed to complying with the Data Protection Act (2018) and the GDPR Regulations upholding the principles of good information handling procedures.